You are here
Leadership (student module): Who are You as a Leader?
- Team Dynamics
- Reflective Writing
- Team Presentations
In order for you to become an effective leader, it is important to get to know your own personal leadership style, your personality, what your values are and what motivates you. Listed below are different surveys (and the online sites where you can take them) to help you explore these areas and learn more about who you are and what you believe leadership is all about.
- Leadership Assessment Tools contains links to a variety of leadership assessment tools. There are tools geared for both new leaders and those with years of experience.
- Leadership Style Survey was developed by psychologist Kurt Lewin and determines which one of his three leadership styles you most align with.
- Leadership Assessment Activity
- Jung Typology Test based on Jung and Myers-Briggs typology and will classify you into environment preferences in four areas. For a more detailed Myers-Briggs analysis, please check with campus resources to see if they offer this service
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter-II This instrument was designed by David Keirsey PhD for corporate, career and personal development. It sorts individuals into four different groups: Artisans, Guardians, Rationals and Idealists.
STARS Participant Schools